2004 Election Booth 2004 Election Booth

this is so true

i love this movie, its so true i mean bush, the world will blow up lol just hate how he might win....GO KERRY

AntiClockClock responds:

Woohoo!

Interactive Boogy 2 Interactive Boogy 2

Good stuff ACC!

This was funny, I like how you were able to use almost all the keys on the keyboard to interact with this thing. Very nice work, looks like it took a really long time to make!

AntiClockClock responds:

It did take a long time to make - thanks for your review.

AntiClockClock's TV V5.0 AntiClockClock's TV V5.0

Your best TV yet! I will miss it!

This was awesome... you sure crammed all that to meet the maximum file size and it was well worth the download. That was some funny stuff. Too bad this is your final one! :(

Interactive Boogy Interactive Boogy

Very Unique and funny!

This is a very funny game - you always seem to put out unique work! Good job acc!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

GREAT TOM!

THIS IS THE BEST CANT WAIT FOR PS2 ONE TO COME OUT

the skullkid the skullkid

this is great

this is a good game make more

Strawberry AlarmClock! Strawberry AlarmClock!

One little bug...

when u change the clock it still has strawberrys voice...u should fix that, but other than that...great game!

StrangeClock responds:

I know, like I said in my author comments, I only used one voice to keep the filesize reasonable. It'd just be a slightly different computer-generated voice set you'd be hearing.

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

this was...

this is the greatest car game EVER!this is also on a site called www.justmods.com

B & B Ultimate Soundboard B & B Ultimate Soundboard

Great B&B Board!

That soundboard was very good! I saw other ones on here but they suck, they only have like 20 different buttons and no "stop sound" button! Goodjob!

Tutorial: Star Wars Saber Tutorial: Star Wars Saber

Star Wars is Awesome!

You made a very good tutorial on the lightsaber, I might try it sometime!