Madness pointless killing Madness pointless killing

Good

The white line at the bottom bugged me a little bit.

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

omg nooo..

this sucks its the last awesome... you should make more. please?

oh and MALAC, he already made awesome the hedgehog and awesome mario. search them on youtube or something.

ANIMATION INVASION ANIMATION INVASION

this was incredible.

You're very clever. this was an excellent movie. i am interested in knowing how you got the idea for this movie. haha. but anyway, good job and keep up the good work, i'm looking forward to your upcomming movies. =] 5/5

AlmightyHans responds:

actually the first thing that really inspired me was the insect pit scene from Peter Jackson's KING KONG. when Adrien Brody is covered in giant grasshoppers. thats what inspied me.

Drop The Bomb = Very Dumb Drop The Bomb = Very Dumb

LOL!

Yes, that was meh. I cant believe that was 3 years ago.. whacky. Uhm , thats hilarious! i enjoyed watching myself be stupid. XD

Transitions Episode 1 Transitions Episode 1

I enjoyed watching this.

It was funny, good graphics, good story line so far. I'm looking forward to watching another episode. =)

The day I met Hilary Duff The day I met Hilary Duff

Hahaha.

This was awesome. Totally random, but hilarious. Pretty decent animation and just overall great. For this, im giving you a 5.

LordCraigus responds:

Thank you.

Drakojan Skies Episode 1 Drakojan Skies Episode 1

Clearly amazing.

The movie was incredible, but there was ONE thing i think you could have improved on, which was the lip sync. Over all this movie was amazing. 5 for you.

Donald's Pizza Heaven Donald's Pizza Heaven

I called the number...

some guy answered...he sounded pretty pissed when i asked if there was black people there...lol, nice job now i have a date with sasper, so ill talk to you later, love you

Todd & Dan - Best Story Todd & Dan - Best Story

Amazing...

Pure gold! This is the best one yet...todd and dan rulz!

Todd & Dan - MMORPG Todd & Dan - MMORPG

The guy under me is an idiot.

The Todd & Dan series is great, the guy under me is just mad cuz he can't animate at all. Good job on this anti!